Hey Sparkles! Valentine’s Day is coming up, and I thought, “You know, Valentine’s Day is great for grownups, but what do kids think?” I did a little research, and I believe that I have found the ultimate gross Valentine’s Day list of what kids think, dream, etc. about Valentine’s Day. Keep reading for the list, but first, some videos.
Here is a really cute video hearing from the kids themselves what they think about boys, kissing, and Valentine’s Day.
Here’s a cheesy video – If You’re a Kid (Valentine’s Day Version)
Valentines, Valentines, What Colors Do You See:
If You Love Me and You Know It:
The Ultimate Gross Valentine’s Day List:
- Getting old candy that is expired.
- The grossest boy at school comes up to you and tries to kiss you.
- Sending cards to the people you hate in your class.
- You tell your crush you like him, but he ignores you.
- Your grandmother gives you a wet sloppy kiss.
- Your mom and dad smooch in front of you.
- Getting roses that smell like they were in bloom 3 years ago.
- Having an allergic reaction to the roses.
- You only get candy you hate.
- Your card is ripped up.
A video about the ten worst things that can happen to you on Valentine’s Day by the gem sisters:
Just for comparison: Valentine’s Day at ages 10, 20, and 30
Thanks for reading, Sparkles! Don’t forget to check out my Facebook page. Keep on the lookout for more Valentine’s Day posts in the future.