Fast and Easy Vegan Apple Salad Recipe
Today I want to share with you a recipe for Apple Salad. Our version has no nuts, but it does have marshmallows. Here goes, I hope you like it:
- 4 Large Honeycrisp Apples – Diced
- 2 Cans of Pineapple – Crushed
- 2 Cups of Raisins
- 2 10 oz bag of Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
- 2 Large Bowls
- Metal whisk and spoon
- Strain the cans of pineapple into the small bowl
- Put pineapple, apples, raisins, and 2 cups of marshmallows into large bowl.
- Stir with spoon.
- Put 4 cups of marshmallows in the microwave and melt it.
- Mix melted marshmallows into small bowl with whisk.
- Pour contents of small bowl into large bowl.
- Stir and cover.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Ta-Da!!! You are done!!!
So there you have it Sparkles, Apple Salad. I hope you like it. Tell me in the comments what you liked or disliked, and subscribe to my email list. Sparkles Away!!!!
– The Sparkler