Hey Sparkles! Happy Friday! For today’s Family Friday blog post, I am writing about the top 10 board games to play with kids who have nothing to do when it’s cold outside.
Top 10 Board Games for Kids
- Jenga. This classic game is wonderful to play and try to keep the tower balanced and win the game. You can buy your Jenga set here.
- Battleship. This is a strategy game where you try to sink your opponent’s ships before they sink yours. You can buy Battleship here.
- Monopoly. This is a game where you try to buy all the properties on the board so everyone has to pay you rent and you bankrupt them You can buy Monopoly here.
- Sorry. This is a game where you try to get your pieces around the board, but you can knock other people’s pieces back to the start. You can buy it here.
- Clue. This game is very fun because you have to guess who killed Mr. Body, where, and what they used. You can buy this game here.
- Guess Who. You have to guess who the other person picked, just like 20 questions. You can buy it here.
- Chutes and Ladders. This game is fun to try to make it to the top without getting knocked down again. You can buy it here.
- Candy Land. This game is mostly for younger children with a simple game layout and concept. You can buy it here.
- Connect Four. This game is kind of like tic-tac-toe, except you, have to get four together instead of three. You can buy it here.
- Operation. This game is tricky and fun. You can buy it here.
Well, that’s all I have for today, Sparkles. Which of these board games is your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading, and Sparkles away!