Hey Sparkles! Happy Friday! For today’s Family Friday blog post, I have decided to give my Sparkles some study tips for finals, which are right around the corner.
- Study when sleepy, but don’t stay up all night.
- Go through your notes and homework and rewrite it in a different way.
- Study the same materials in different places (library, coffee shop, home.)
- Write it out instead of typing it. It gives you muscle memory.
- Caffeine is your friend.
- Take breaks every hour or so.
- Omega-3’s will help your brain to be more clear. This is found in fish oil, flaxseed oil, and some nuts.
- Be the tortoise – slow and steady wins the race.
- Limit all distractions!
- Learn what works for you.
Well, there you have it, Sparkles. Some study tips to get you through your final exams. Thanks for reading, and Sparkles away!