Gluten-Free Chicken Topping
How are you today. Today I am going to give you a recipe for gluten-free breaded chicken nuggets. It is a recipe my family made up and love. For your convenience, I have included purchasing links to all the ingredients. Well, here goes:
2 Cups Sorghum Flour
1 Cup Flax Seed Meal
1/8 Cup Ground Tumeric (Anti-Inflammatory)
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
6 Large Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix flour, flax seed meal, and tumeric in a bowl. Mix them all up until the mixture is slightly yellow.
- Cut up chicken breasts into nugget sized pieces, or strips if you prefer.
- Put chicken pieces in the bowl of flour mixture and thoroughly coat.
- Place breaded chicken on a stone. Put the oil on the chicken.
- Put chicken in oven for 30 minutes, or until golden-brown.
Thanks for reading, Sparkles. Subscribe to my email list and tell me in the comments what you thought.