Kid-Friendly Movies Releasing in 2019
Hey Sparkles! It’s almost 2019, and we are all looking forward to some sure to be awesome movies releasing next year. Here are the top 8.
- Dumbo – A live action version of this story will be released March 29, 2019. I am looking forward to this Tim Burton film.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – The final movie in this trilogy is sure to be awesome. Toothless finds a mate! It will be released February 22, 2019.
- Frozen 2 – Do you want to build a snowman? Well, you’d better get ready for some Frozen fun on November 22, 2019.
- The Secret Life of Pets 2 – This movie will follow summer 2016’s blockbuster about the lives our pets lead after we leave for work or school each day. It is releasing June 7, 2019.
- The Addams Family – This new animated version of this macabre crew will release October 18, 2019.
- Artemis Fowl – This is Disney’s take on the anti-hero. Artemis Fowl is a 12-year-old genius and descendant of a long line of criminal masterminds. He soon finds himself in an epic battle against a race of powerful underground fairies who may be behind his father’s disappearance. This movie version of these books will release August 9, 2019.
- Sonic the Hedgehog – Juvenile delinquent Sonic the Hedgehog and local policeman Tom Wachowski must stop Dr. Eggman from completing his plans for world domination. This movie based on the game Sonic Dash will release November 8, 2019.
- Descendants 3 – This television film is set to release mid-2019 on Disney Channel. It will be the third installment of the Descendants franchise.
Well, there you have it, Sparkles. The top 8 Kid-Friendly movies that are releasing next year. Thanks for reading, and Sparkles away!